• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB- MJ-1 Bomb loader

PareoWC

Along with all of the other wartime crap I collect, I somehow feel the need to get an MJ-1 'jammer' bomb loader :???:. If anyone knows of one within their 'inner circles', please let me know!

mj-1c-70-1.jpg

Jericho

Proper Air Force term for the glorious wonder is "Jammer" M1 and M2s when I was in, They are cantankerous and have more pinch points than a B- 52. engines are loud and knock quite frequently, probably because every weapons TOAD and crew chief ( sic Nose Picker) abused them as they beat them across the flight line , they are out there, BUT, AF never lets one go until it is absolute garbage

PareoWC

they are out there, BUT, AF never lets one go until it is absolute garbage
Now that's not the AF I knew. Thanks for the personal experience. My Dad was a weapons puke on A-7/A-10's, so I thought he might get a kick out of one in the shop. I'm working on a deal for one right now- apparently, the Hatz motor even runs. Something else to maintain :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks