• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big hello from DFW, Texas!

Guyfang

Staff member
welcome from galveston,
Guyfang, if you make it to wills point, look us up, my family is from there and my sister lives on our family farm off of 2965
How long has your family lived in Wills Point? My folks lived off Farm road 47, for a long time. Then they moved into town, living on East High Street. That part of my family were Gray's and Mislivets. Grays were there in 1888, when my Great Grandma was born. Mislivets got there about 1900? So if your people have been there a while, they might have known them. My Mother lived there till she passed a few years ago. Lorretta Drevick. I sure miss living down there.

richingalveston

sorry to hijack the thread.
Carnes family moved there in early 1920's, we still have 50 of the 150 acres my great grandfather bought. about a mile outside of town on 2968. the bottom of the hill right before the curve on the right when headed toward I20. small town guaranteed my grandparents new yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks