• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big hello from DFW, Texas!

SandWalker

Hello everyone! I'm obviously new here and wanted to complete all the niceties. I am looking at purchasing a 5 ton MV, so this site will prove to be a wealth of info for me as I learn and research which machine I would best be suited with. I have seen threads on how the folks of SS help not only orher members out, but just people in general when needed, i.e. the recent flood in Houston. I then decided that a group of people like this was something that I would like to be a part of. I look forward to many good times on this site and hopefully getting to meet some of you in person some say! Cheers!

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the Site, the hobby, Friendships and events to come, (your way) once you have acquired you first military vehicle. Your fist choice, and experience would be best had in conjunction with another member, and his vehicle, And or going to an event and gathering to meet, discuss, sit in, try out (possibly), something of the size and type you envisage. These trucks (2 1/2 ton / 5 ton) are Huge and (somewhat) awkward to handle and maintain. Of course if you already have big truck experience, much less of a problem. Post up what you eventually decide to purchase, and the very best wishes in your efforts.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. Good luck on your truck search. Figure out what you want, need or can afford and don't rush the process of the hunt. It can be very rewarding. I know it was for me. I really like my M923 and drive it often. Just got back from bible study in it tonight. Enjoy the ride:driver:

AZK9

This is a great site filled with great people! Glad to have you aboard!
Good luck with your MV search and... welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks