• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934A2 Camper/RV Build or Bringing Sasquatch to life...

99nouns

I would have to guess 3" or so.
So I have a same set up that I am going to be building my camper and I was looking in to this company for the same reason, I am putting the link below but I never found out their prices or how effective they are, but if you proceed with this please keep us posted so we know how it works out for you and if you dont, why do you think so?

Web Site

PDF Catolog

DOGWOODRIDGE

I think the exemption for RV and CDL for air brakes is an individual State decision. The states I go through between Louisiana and Wisconsin all exempt CDLs for Motorhomes. Would like to see some more pictures of your conversion if you have any. Thanks

rionb83

Your slide out idea would work with a cassette toilet or compost toilet. I just got a M934 as well, and plan on doing a RV with it. I’m about to start striping the interior so I can get more head clearance, and get measurements for setting up the slides. I think with angle/c-channel I can reinforce the floor to the wall (since fold down puts floor directly onto the slide arms for weight carrying). Thanks for some ideas including the accordion seal stuff. I will be starting my own post soon as I get more going (in southern Arizona so my days off I can’t get much done with the heat lol). As is I can live in it using my Ford club wagon camper components while I get stuff done. Keep us updated so I can possibly steal other good ideas for mine!

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your slide out idea would work with a cassette toilet or compost toilet. I just got a M934 as well, and plan on doing a RV with it. I’m about to start striping the interior so I can get more head clearance, and get measurements for setting up the slides. I think with angle/c-channel I can reinforce the floor to the wall (since fold down puts floor directly onto the slide arms for weight carrying). Thanks for some ideas including the accordion seal stuff. I will be starting my own post soon as I get more going (in southern Arizona so my days off I can’t get much done with the heat lol). As is I can live in it using my Ford club wagon camper components while I get stuff done. Keep us updated so I can possibly steal other good ideas for mine!
I have some posts in my thread that may help you with the ceiling....

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?177955-I-finally-started-working-on-my-M934-interior

rionb83

Technoweenie I already read your fun roof stripping which reinforced my decision to do it lol. I’m down in Morenci, AZ as a mechanic for a copper mine, and it’s pretty much on the state line w/ NM near I10.

TechnoWeenie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Technoweenie I already read your fun roof stripping which reinforced my decision to do it lol. I’m down in Morenci, AZ as a mechanic for a copper mine, and it’s pretty much on the state line w/ NM near I10.
I'm 6'2"

I went fro being able to stand up, with metal brushing my hair as I walked, to a good 3-4", and I haven't even got it down to where I want it yet...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks