• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan Title Issue

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does this apply to HUMVEE and whats a BOS?
The HMMWV's caused it , read the letter in the link in post #16.
BOS= Bill of Sale

GoHunter2 you need to add your state to your location ( site rule) or you will probably get a
PM from a moderator.

Last edited:

Gohunter2

I have seen a Couple of HUMVEE"s with a with a makeover last few days in the Downriver Gross isle area with Michigan Plates, Very nice Gray paint. Any ideal how he plated it , I'll try to follow next time.

Gohunter2

Thanks, I have read that but I'm still seeing HUMVEE's on the road i saw one Friday not a 100% percent that it had Michigan plates, it was driving , unfortunately I was in a hurry running late.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I have read that but I'm still seeing HUMVEE's on the road i saw one Friday not a 100% percent that it had Michigan plates, it was driving , unfortunately I was in a hurry running late.
Well discuss it with them , posting about it here will get the thread locked

Roach1319

So for the last 4 months now I have been driving my M1078 almost everyday. This morning a Dearborn Heights Police officer pulls me over stating its too high and is not street legal. Ticketed me for Height Violation. Has anyone else on here experienced anything like this before?

74M35A2

Wrong thread department, but cool you are driving it that often.

257.701 deals with single beam headlamps, and there is no c provision in that category. Do you or him have the MCL coded correct?

I know a cement delivery truck is taller than you in nearly all regards, so you'll likely just have to go to court and have it tossed. Cops don't know all the laws, that is what judges are for. Just look up the MCL that applies to your situation and explain it, you should be OK. They'll pull you into a side room day of your hearing, have you explain it to a prosecutor, and dismiss it.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wrong thread department, but cool you are driving it that often.

257.701 deals with single beam headlamps, and there is no c provision in that category. Do you or him have the MCL coded correct?

I know a cement delivery truck is taller than you in nearly all regards, so you'll likely just have to go to court and have it tossed. Cops don't know all the laws, that is what judges are for. Just look up the MCL that applies to your situation and explain it, you should be OK. They'll pull you into a side room day of your hearing, have you explain it to a prosecutor, and dismiss it.
257.710c

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The way I read it, your good, but your going to have to go to court and prove the trucks height is not altered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks