• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know if 365/80r20 will fit on flu419

profo

they should I put 365/85/20 and they fit but would barely hit fender but the 80 are smaller by about 2-3 inches. look at my photo albrum.

The sidewalls of the Michelin XL are very poor. The Continental MPT81 or Michelin XZL both have much better sidewalls. Another tire that is even better for the SEE is the Continental MPT 70........Extremely capable off road, excellent sidewalls as well. The only drawback is the lower 44 MPH speed rating which for a majority of users is not an issue. My opinion is to stick with the 12.5 or 335 sizing if you are keeping the backhoe and bucket.

Cheers,

Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks