• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern Metals Wilmington NC Humvee parts

Dabeachman

Hello all, SMR did not even bid on the last contract for salvage. Bidders keep raising the winning bids, so they have opted not to even bid.
Comes up every 6 months but it is virtually impossible to find out who has won the bid. Easier to get national security top secret info from Hillary and her cohorts!!!!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello all, SMR did not even bid on the last contract for salvage. Bidders keep raising the winning bids, so they have opted not to even bid.
Comes up every 6 months but it is virtually impossible to find out who has won the bid. Easier to get national security top secret info from Hillary and her cohorts!!!!

Not so much as to who wins the bids as those people who have had alot of the bids for awhile think that noone else is going to outbid their little contract amount they opt'd up.
You can contact gov liquidation and they will tell you who has the contract for the location and the length of time it is for.

Dabeachman

Not so much as to who wins the bids as those people who have had alot of the bids for awhile think that noone else is going to outbid their little contract amount they opt'd up.
You can contact gov liquidation and they will tell you who has the contract for the location and the length of time it is for.
You hit the nail right on the head! Just what happened here. I will try to find out by contacting gov liquidation , but I am doubtful, no offense meant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks