• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern Metals Wilmington NC Humvee parts

TucsonVTXF

NEW HUMVEE PRICING (on engines and soft doors)!!!
HUMVEE parts for SALE in the Resale Warehouse at Southern Metals Recycling! Parts ONLY - no whole vehicles. Pricing:
Engines (all engines sold with transmission and transfer case):
6.2L - $1,500
6.5L (3-speed) - $2,300
6.5L (4-speed) - $2,500
6.5L Turbo - $3,000
Tires (with wheels / 37x12.5x16.5 / Lug: 8x6.5))
90% Tread - $400 for set of 4 (single tire is $100)
80% Tread - $350 for set of 4 (single tire is $87.50)
65% Tread - $300 for set of 4 (single tire is $75.00)
Std Fiberglass Hoods: $200
Turbo Hoods with Grill: $500 (first come-first serve to turbo engine buyers)
Fiberglass Doors: $1,000 for a set of 4 (single fiberglass door is $250)
Canvas Doors: $100 for a set of 4 (single canvas door is $25)
Seats: $85 each
For additional information regarding HUMVEE parts please call 843-231-4352. We are located in Wilmington - two miles north of the Battleship. www.southernmetals.com

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That must be new as they would not sell the bumper before. Maybe with the rear winch they can?

Now I know where those rear set ups like you described came from that have popped up in flea bay.

TucsonVTXF

ill let you know what they got this week I am headed there Thursday to pick up a drive line!!
well due to non refundable tickets for work ill be pushing my trip back to 12/7 or 12/8!!!

Last edited:

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, he is correct, they do sell the AL bumper now when they get them. The X doors have been hard to get lately, the trucks coming in are either soft door or armored doors and those get scrapped. The uparmored trucks are interesting to look at but other than engine/trans and tires offer only a few other parts that can be sold to us.

TucsonVTXF

Newer is not always better! I went with plug
and play drive train. No changing yokes, drive shafts, fuel
tanks, transmission crossmember. Body harness that's costs 1k mount the computer and in the end I still have a m998

CaptBushrod

Southern Metals Recycling in Wilmington NC currently has large selection of good quality used tires from HEMMTS and Dueces. 14R20s and 16R20s mounted on original wheels. We need to move these to make room for more equipment, come make us an offer. Highway 421N, 2 miles north of the USS North Carolilna.

Ryantee14

I'm in southern California. . Anyone making a run out that to east coast?? I'm interesred in air lift bumper and tire carrier, water for dong exhaust, and even a front bumper and brush guard.?? Please email me if ya going,..32sdnavy@gmail.com
Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks