• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1082

gottaluvit

Other than the fact the truck camo and the trailer is tan they do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing the photo. I actually like the tan and camo mixmatched. They still do it here on the homeland. Not so much at theatre. I thought I wouldn't like a camo cover on my M929, but after installing it, I like it afterall.

20160924_122343.jpg

jjb

The trailer has the cover and bows. They weren't in the pictures. So that's​ a nice bonus

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sad thing is, I've had this M1082 trailer for a while now, and I've not used it. Other than pulling them behind for display, what has everyone used theirs for?

FloridaAKM

I have sweated over the darn thing so much trying to get it home since March that I don't know if it will ever be used for anything except military shows. An outstanding member here is getting it moved to Albany, Georgia from Fayetteville, N.C. so that I can go get it with the Deuce sometimes next month. Many thanks to you Wes.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the beds off the M-1082 used for 'projects' like the M-105 beds are used for beds for bobbers? I have a project in mind that could use a rolling chassis of the M-1082 trailer but have never seen one for sale. Cost of a complete trailer would be prohibitive based on those seen for sale. Do any damaged ones ever show up at auction?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are the beds off the M-1082 used for 'projects' like the M-105 beds are used for beds for bobbers? I have a project in mind that could use a rolling chassis of the M-1082 trailer but have never seen one for sale. Cost of a complete trailer would be prohibitive based on those seen for sale. Do any damaged ones ever show up at auction?
Not that I've ever seen. And never seen a damaged one yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lindsey97

DSCN3295.jpgDSCN3296.jpg

Haul anything I can get in the bed. This was a sewer line project that I completed in Spring of 2017, 2200 feet of 8" SDR.

If I can ever get anyone to build me a set of ramps that are easily dealt with by hand, I will haul my Jeep TJ in the trailer, and dirtbikes/Yamaha Grizzly.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks