• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm971 adventure camper

ROCKWELL-C60

Been working on my crew cab to pull this so been looking at this again and was wondering if anyone has changed the hubs from 6 to ten bolt . Only reason is then tires would interchange with truck 4 spares.

ROCKWELL-C60

The only real is cut up otr trailer air ride.I've been down this road before I don't think I wanna go down this road again did on m146 had to cut 6 inches out of axle and crossmember and weld back together. The rear frame on slider air ride like 40" so also helps that. Plus better brakes, bolt pattern, and maybe longer axle spacing for 395s. But back to truck

Csm Davis

The only real is cut up otr trailer air ride.I've been down this road before I don't think I wanna go down this road again did on m146 had to cut 6 inches out of axle and crossmember and weld back together. The rear frame on slider air ride like 40" so also helps that. Plus better brakes, bolt pattern, and maybe longer axle spacing for 395s. But back to truck
Sounds like you cut up a set of axles from 102" trailer to fit 96" trailer? You could always just use a set of the M35 to 5 ton adapters, but I would like to just change hubs also if a 10 bolt set will swap. simp5782 knows more about swapping hubs around than I ever will, might get him to chime in on this.

ROCKWELL-C60

Going to start on this soon now that crew cab is coming together and I'll be able to move it again. Would also like to move this thread to the camper section, how would I go about doing that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks