• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor oil for ex-mil Davey compressor

Looking for some info on this compressor if there's any to be found - main question is what oil type is used on the compressor side? A part # for the compressor oil filter would be helpful too.

Don't know full history but it runs and makes air, minor oil leak on the compressor side. I called the current Davey in PA and they said they don't have any info but that "the military units take a different kind of oil".

The motor is a JD 3164, the compressor end is a Davey 34P65. DOM on the unit is 1979 and I can't find any tags with a military model name/number for it.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's a typical screw compressor, say 185 cfm at 100 psi, I would put any mfgrs air end lube in it, such as Sullair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks