• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 m108

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 50's trucks are my favorite for some reason. Eco Friendly sandblasting boys spent 5 hours with glass, walnut and sand on mine. How long did you spend on the blaster? She looks good!

Even after 5 years, when I open the front windows on the road, media still falls out of hidden places and lands in the eye-balls. Spend a ton of time on the air-gun blowing air into all the holes before you start priming. One of the boys suggested using the shop vac at the same time I was blowing air through the cab...and I should have listened.

When I got on the sprayer to apply primer, once in a while the grit would come out of a corner and stick. A guy just can't blow too much air in them prior to applying the first coats. Do a good job giving it a blow. Nice truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks