• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring AROKMOTXKS rally

jasonjc

Let's start thinking about a spring Rally guys. I got got a PM the the owner of the park saying that they would love to have us there. I will try to get with in next week and get some open date's. So about when would be good speak up please...

Maybe I can go HIJACK some of wreckmans truck's too take there :p

kcimb

RE: Spring AROKMOTX rally

Depending on what time, how long, and where I might make this one. I have 10 days of leave after PI in april when I'm done

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter

yeah.. should have some vacation time saved..

maybe we can claim the area with power, so we can run some lights.. etc.

I'm in, and willing to show up as part of the advance party..

prefer to avoid the weekend encompassing the second sunday.

jasonjc

I haven't got much of a response to this so far. I'd hope a few more would jump in on this.

M1075

I have seen several new members in OK and MO, I believe. A well organized event should draw a crowd.

jasonjc

Just got off the phone with the owner of thee D-Day Adventure park. These are the choice for weekends March 1-2,8-9,15-16 April 5-6,26-27. He is one of use a BIG MV nut,and will do what ever to help use out on this.

So lets pick a weekend and get off are butts and get this thing going. He says that there are plenty of trials that our trucks can go up and down and still make it home after. And there are hard core stuff too.
I'll post the link too the park here in a minute.

http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/

kinetichotshot

Where is D-Day Adventure Park? I would like to attend some of these events, even though I don't yet have any OD Iron... May be able to assist some with transport to/from some of these events...
Laters,
Gator
>|--|~

jasonjc

How many can make April 26-27. We will have the place to ourselfs and he may even bring out some of his toys to play with M3 halftrack M114 APC M5 highspeed tractors. :drool: :drool: :drool:

BigJay

I have no specific plans this spring.. April works as good as any other time.. My Suburban is having a tcase issue... but I could probably have it resolved by then. Heck that's a long way off.. I might even have a deuce or something by then..

-Jay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks