• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring AROKMOTXKS rally

jasonjc

OK IT'S SET THE RESERVATION IS MADE FOR THE 26-27 OF APRIL. MARK YOUR CALENDERS LETS HAVE A GOOD TRUNOUT [/b]

Trail rides swap meet bsing camping. Any other ideas??

M1075

I'm planning on it too. Jason, my recommendation is for you to just take charge and organize it. With proper organization, people will come and we will have a good time.

m.walker

Just double check with the park so we don't end up like last time , I'm in I'll see what I can dig up for sale or trade !Maybe some humvee brushguards or a towbar or two ! If I can mount my little shelter on the tractor I'd have somewhere to sleep and it might ride better ! Maybe tow the bronco down as a backup and wheel it too ! Sounds like fun !!!

jasonjc

I talked to the owner this time the park is OURS for the weekend. I may have some stuff for trade/sell. I will bring a 105 full of fire wood too. As for some where too sleep thats what the 109 is for me at least. And a gas grill. They have rest rooms and I think showers.

As for taking all my trucks, they have more than me there all ready.

Attachments

M1075

Is it possible to find all steelsoldiers members within 250 mile radius of the rally? A personal (PM or email) invite to each would be good with the schedule, details and convoy info. The member locator map is good, but not everyone is listed. Otherwise, let's make a list of everyone in each state.

PS: Please consider modifying the thread's subject to include Kansas.

jasonjc

M1075 said:
Is it possible to find all steelsoldiers members within 250 mile radius of the rally? A personal (PM or email) invite to each would be good with the schedule, details and convoy info. The member locator map is good, but not everyone is listed. Otherwise, let's make a list of everyone in each state.

PS: Please consider modifying the thread's subject to include Kansas.
KS has been added to the subject line. I went thought the member map a few weeks ago and PM'ed every one in the 250-300mile radius, I think. I also looked at the old thread and PM'ed every one that posted there a link to this thread. I have the email for the Tulsa MV group and the Arkansas MV group and will send them a email this weekend. I think there is a KC group?? Anyone have a email for them?
Any other ideas??? They have a "cafe" on site if we have enought pepole show up we can see if they will open it. I have 2 gas grills I can bring or I can see about one of those big trailer cooker's?

M1075

RE: Re: sleeper

Let's generate a list of members by state. Here is what I saw on the map for N. Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. I'll update the list as we go and try to get a yes or no from each. Can you post up and organize Arkansas and Missouri?

N. Texas
OPCOM (confirmed) :D
Chuck500cc
JRBAMATEX
David_4x4
ElkyRacer
kcimb (maybe)
saddamsnightmare (maybe)

Oklahoma
wsmIVokc
M1075 (confirmed) :D
salt6
fasthuhpat (maybe)
M9Driver
coyotegray
prerunner1982
maddawg1
frontiersman
richardsredemption

Kansas
lugnut
M151dave
Beastdriver
gbooth (confirmed) :D
davesgmc
gbooth
mgood
1ton

jasonjc

ARKANSAS
Jasonjc (confirmed) :)
Rumplecat (confirmed) :)
Bigjay
rebelraider
scottie4442
byates (can't make it) :(

MISSOURI
M.Walker (confirmed)
Davesgmc (probably)
Crazyguyla (maybe)
gmayor (maybe)
mo-mudder
stan (maybe)
vrod02
oldshep (maybe)
bbbang
wdbtchr (probable)

jasonjc

We will be haveing a planning meeting in the PX @ 8:00pm tomorow (sunnday) for any one planing on coming or even thinking about coming. So please stop in and give us your 2cents . or more if you want :wink:

m.walker

jasonjc , yeah I think it will fit in a 101 also . I carried it home in the back of my pickup when I bought it off GL from Ft. Riley.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Jason:
There are several guys in the area that are over on the M715 forum who may want to come, I will put a posting over there to see if there is any interest.
James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks