• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring AROKMOTXKS rally

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: On the way

goat, you never need an MV to show up and participate.

Well it's Saturday night.. There is very little internet here so I will try one picture first. This was at the lake on the way to the beer store. MO is very close, the beer is standard beer.

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: On the way

trail riding, mudding, convoying to town for lunch and beer, BTW this place has good restrooms and showers and also has 30A 120 volt RV outlets for power (you can use an adapter for your regular AC plugs if you need to) as well as drinking water etc. and tons of parking and camping. 750 acres of fun.

To all that wanted to come and could not, I am sorry for you! You missed a great rally! This needs to be done again next year. The park's owner is in agreement!

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I am sorry I missed it.

I did spend a somewhat entertaining four hours in a roadside park outside Clarksville, AR after the the 715 quit. A lot of truck drivers are vets apparently, I never got bored, there was always a driver or two wanting to look at or talk about the 715/contact maint. setup. I will have a Deuce for next years rally and a car hauler for the 715.
James G.

jasonjc

RE: Well I am sorry I missed it.

Well 2/3rds of the truck that made it to the rally are home safe and sound , for the most part. The speedo on the 109 went out and the 35 started leaky oil from what looks to be the air compresor intake(?) and I/P oil line was loose. Opcom has the pic's that my freind took. Hope too see alot more next year or this fall?????????????????????

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Made it home OK. No problems with the truck (I sprinkled some genuine holy water on it before the trip.. your mileage may vary)
Rumplecat, it is a shame you could not make it, we missed you. Next time! I am copying the pictures over to the good computer. Youse guys PM me your postal addresses and I will send DVDs to yez.

Unless anyone objects or wants to do it themselves, I can put some of the videos on youtube with attribution to the taker and link to the steelsoldiers website.

- - I would like to hear from yall (permission) before I do that. John already said for me to post a mud run (attrib: J&J) and I have a few as well.

I wil be uploading all mine to bunker of doom. I asume you guys have some hosting or will upload the ones you like here to SS, let me know, or?

In spite of the 8 hours drive one way to and from Dallas (including stopping for fuel, good food, and a junk store or two along the road), this event was extremely well worth it. Thanks to all that participated!

Attachments

jasonjc

Glad to hear you made it home OK. Can't wait till next year. PM with add on the way. Thanks

Bow-man

Count me in, guys. Just need enough notice.
Don't forget the big MV event at the Bristow Airport the last weekend of Sept. 27th.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Count me in

Nov. gets pretty busy with the holidays, Sept-Oct. may be better, still cold enough for a fire but not to cold to work on the trucks(just in case).
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks