• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone with a deuce/5 ton in/near Troy MO?

pigpen60

Well crisis averted! I had to get a vin check for my deuce and someone said "maybe a trooper could do it at your house". Well i met really nice lady trooper master sergeant and she did my vin check and i sent it in. Then i get a letter from the dmv telling me i need to purchase another form 550? and get my vine check done again by inspection troopers. My appointment is 16-6-16 at 0930 in Hannibal so i went to get insurance so i could at least get it there without losing my cdl and maybe even get it home. Here is where the another problem kicked in my agent couldnt find me insurance for a deuce. I freaked and asked about insurance and got my hand slapped so I was trying to find a tow to and from or help with an ins. agent. I found an agent in town (not the town where my agent is) and all is well. I hate to bother/ask for help. Im more than willing to help any way I can but I hate asking. Thank you to all who responded

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks