• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Case MC1150E Dozer Information

Joehamilton

I recently purchased a Case MC1150E dozer, and I am looking for related TMs or any other helpful information. There appears to be some differences compared to the civilian 1150E. I did find some marine training documents that reference
Tractor, Full Tracked, With Angle Blade and Rear-Mounted Winch (Model: MC1150E) TM-09062A-OR
but I haven't been able to find this document.

Thanks in advance.

584548_3805_159_0001.jpg

djhenley

Did you ever get any response, I also recently acquired one and need a transmission filter other than a Case filter and cant find any info.

Joehamilton

I never found a TM, but I bought a reprint of the Case 1150E manual on eBay. I believe the transmission filter is a Wix 51731.

Good luck with your dozer. If it’s like the one I bought, you will be very happy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks