• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97 6 weeks so far GOVplanet

drivebymashing

Does it normally take 6 weeks for a sf97? I cant get a tag without it....ughhh. Here in my fine state of NC I have to have a tag to pull it legally. This is Govplanet as of today they dont know how much longer.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Does it normally take 6 weeks for a sf97? I cant get a tag without it....ughhh. Here in my fine state of NC I have to have a tag to pull it legally. This is Govplanet as of today they dont know how much longer.

PM me the item number. We have been having some delays in the typical turn around time from DLA but it still shouldnt be six weeks unless something wasnt done right...

drivebymashing

Update email from govplanet saying within 3 weeks. That's good so 9 weeks plus the 1.5 weeks wait for title once I get the titling document. I guess they have their money from me why hurry. Its not like im going to take the trailes back 250 miles each way.....I am really not happy at all.

drivebymashing

Even longer???? Im about to call them and tell them to come get these dang trailers. I have never been lied to and screwed over as bad as this by any company and I spend a small fortune on vehicles and parts throughout the last 15 years.

Gunzy

I am still waiting for one on an M925A2 that had a sale date of 4/6. I am trading the truck for a HEMMT and will be held up due to not having an SF97. I feel your pain.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have faith in Jwade to get to the bottom of it. I do feel better knowing that I'm not the only one waiting for SF-97s since 4/13.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I had this process down to a science with a typical turn around at 15-20 days. I had to turn my attention to a few other issues and it appears its fallen off a bit. It usually boils down to staffing being pulled in so many directions that they can't keep up. I'm pushing for another employee but we all know how it is the corporate world.

drivebymashing

I deffineatly understand being behind. Im the only mechanic for over 100 fleet vehicles most of them are older than I am. So are you really the only one that does the sf97s? I have sold one of the trailers thats why im waiting for this and NEEDING it. If i have to wait any longer hes going to want his money back and Im out 1100 dollars. So I understand you all being behind. If I im out 1100 dollars because someone dropped the ball. I will not be a happy camper. I appreciate you and what you do. Its totally awesome you are a member here too.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I deffineatly understand being behind. Im the only mechanic for over 100 fleet vehicles most of them are older than I am. So are you really the only one that does the sf97s? I have sold one of the trailers thats why im waiting for this and NEEDING it. If i have to wait any longer hes going to want his money back and Im out 1100 dollars. So I understand you all being behind. If I im out 1100 dollars because someone dropped the ball. I will not be a happy camper. I appreciate you and what you do. Its totally awesome you are a member here too.
I understand if he needs assurance that it is coming let me know. I will personally call him and let him know the problem has not been your fault. It was an internal issue on our behalf. I have no problem doing that.

drivebymashing

Called again today. Heard the exact same thing Tuesday. Our titleing department is busy I left a message with them they will call you back today... hopefully. Tuesday came and went So I tried again today. Same deal they will call you today..... I have bought 5 trailers from govplanet and really enjoy looking on the website and buying surplus stuff. Im getting more gray hairs just thinking about this mess I got myself into. You live and learn I guess.

drivebymashing

OH they also said Tuesday and Thursday I can call back the next day if I want if they don't call me..... That's the last thing I want to do is being put on hold listening to that crap music they have waiting to talk to someone who has no idea where my paperwork is waiting for the titleing department to get back from lunch JUST so I can do it all over again the next day to hear the same speech....And why do I have to press 1 for English?

drivebymashing

Well I guess I will try back again and be put on hold AGAIN. Thy didn't call me like they said they would.... AGAIN. All Im looking for is any information not just standard line they give everyone. Also some truth would be great don't tell me you'll call me if your not going to....or if you know 99 percent chance you are going to be too busy. Ughhhhh Does the sf97 have to go thru the same hoops a EUC does? I mean it looks like a form online they just type my name into and serial number with a type writer....

Gunzy

I now really need my SF97 for my M925A2 from 4/6 as it is sold. If I don't see it today I will call again on Monday 6/20. These are getting too darn slow in turn over. We buy their product, they get are money and then it's wait, wait, wait. Funny thing is, in Utah I can't sell a vehicle with out a title and documentation, so how does GP do it?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
They come to my team, calling is wasting your time. I am aware and trying to get them taken care of. Its not as simple as just printing it and sending it to you. There are a lot of moving parts, that includes the DLA signing them and a lot of fedexing around the country.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks