• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97 6 weeks so far GOVplanet

drivebymashing

I called again today. This time found someone willing to check on it. It has been processed and is at DLA should be end of next week hopefully. So possibly 7 weeks instead of the original 9.

drivebymashing

I now really need my SF97 for my M925A2 from 4/6 as it is sold. If I don't see it today I will call again on Monday 6/20. These are getting too darn slow in turn over. We buy their product, they get are money and then it's wait, wait, wait. Funny thing is, in Utah I can't sell a vehicle with out a title and documentation, so how does GP do it?
In north carolina you cant sell either without a title even on trailers. Maybe because what they sell they consider scrap? I can crush my neighbors car if its over 10 years old without a title or any proof its mine.

drivebymashing

Closely approaching 8 weeks for an sf97. I literally took the trailer to where I work and parked it behind a building so i didnt have to look at it everyday.( Yes I pulled it illegally because I have no paperwork for a tag still)..... It was making my blood pressure go up waiting on these people.

Gunzy

My next SF97 problem is I bought and recovered an M146 trailer from GP and when I applied for the SF97 I find out the have already issued it to someone else and now need to have them return it before they can issue me one. Yes, this trailer was on a previous auction and the buyer never picked it up, but now I get screwed and have to wait for them. What if the guy says "No way" to returning the SF? Am I then stuck without an SF? I have bought several trucks and trailers and this is at least the 5th time I am having a problem. I say don't worry about your previous title, let the state it is in know it is void and issue me the one I need. Really, there has got to be a better way.

drivebymashing

Call Better business Bureau Ha!!! yeah right. Im sorry to hear about that. Surely they can send you another sf97 he cant do anything with it legally I wouldn't think.

drivebymashing

A new update today. The Sf97 was incorrectly filed? Should be 2-3 weeks So We are possibly up to 11 weeks...... Tomorrow is 8 weeks. Buyer beware GOVPLANET!! They can make you wait as long as they want and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.

drivebymashing

One more update on the other sf97 i ordered the same day. They lost the paperwork looking at 12 weeks on that one. They admitted fault and issues a 50 dollar refund. That doesnt get my paperwork here any faster as I have a 3 thousand pound piece of rusty metal I cant use until then. At least they tried..... Also matt is a great guy that works for them. They need to make him over the paperwork he might do a better job.

dsanderlmtv

One more update on the other sf97 i ordered the same day. They lost the paperwork looking at 12 weeks on that one. They admitted fault and issues a 50 dollar refund. That doesnt get my paperwork here any faster as I have a 3 thousand pound piece of rusty metal I cant use until then. At least they tried..... Also matt is a great guy that works for them. They need to make him over the paperwork he might do a better job.
This is interesting, I thought I was the only person waiting for my SF97. I purchased my truck back in March and every time I call they tell me they are very busy, busy counting the money I sent them I'm sure.

drivebymashing

Yep maybe if you sent them some more they would hurry YEAH RIGHT!!!. Dont worry though its "being processed". Thats what they told me until finally they admitted they screwed it up somehow.

Smokinyoda

Ive been waiting since the end of April for mine, and still waiting...

And this is just for a SF97. Can you imagine waiting several months for an EUC, then having to wait several more months for the SF97?

GL definitely had some issues, but once they took your money at least they did there job getting you the necessary paperwork in a timely matter. More than I can say for GP.

drivebymashing

Well well well another phone number I can call.....Thank you hippa maybe they will get their ducks out of their rear end and put their coffee down and start working now...

hippa

I personally had a bad experience and I do not want to repeat my mistake or have anyone act the way I did. I finally calmed down and followed the rules. I wish you all the best in your quest. If I were in charge these vehicles would be legal in all 50 states and there would not be this Byzantine process of compliance.

drivebymashing

Past 9 weeks working on 10....... For a sf97.... We should start a sf97 tab. People who have waited 2.5 months for a title document. I think by the end of the 10 weeks I should get a 100 percent refund with a free hummvee PAPERWORK INCLUDED. That would put a smile on my face again.
I still havent gotten the refund on sf97 promised either..... On the flipside I have found a 5 ton PRIVATE LISTING for sale with title in hand. Im trying to buy I cant wait the rest of my life to get the paperwork on a goverment auction site.

Last edited:

dsanderlmtv

Past 9 weeks working on 10....... For a sf97.... We should start a sf97 tab. People who have waited 2.5 months for a title document. I think by the end of the 10 weeks I should get a 100 percent refund with a free hummvee PAPERWORK INCLUDED. That would put a smile on my face again.
I still havent gotten the refund on sf97 promised either..... On the flipside I have found a 5 ton PRIVATE LISTING for sale with title in hand. Im trying to buy I cant wait the rest of my life to get the paperwork on a goverment auction site.
I finally received my SF97 after purchasing a LMTV back in March, I'm guessing they are over whelmed but they will get to it eventually.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks