• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf97 6 weeks so far GOVplanet

goldneagle

I paid for an SF97 for my HMMWV on 6/23/2016 and received the form with Bill of Sale on 7/12/2016. That is less than 3 weeks! (considering we had a holiday weekend)

drivebymashing

Im going to call them again for the 13th time on friday The official 10 week mark. Ask them where my refund for sf97 is and see if they will give me a hug and a kiss to fix our broken relationship.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am working on the refund. I should have a shipment back from the DLA Wed or Thursday yours is in it. Calling Customer Service at this point will do you no good

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Got my SF-97 yesterday. Now I'm having to jump through hoops to get it registered through my local tag office. I've got to go pay 3% taxes at another office before they'll accept it. Bought the trailer in GA according to the auction, had to go to AL to pick up, taxes were charged in AL for 8%. GA is only 7%, but apparently they go by only the 4% that was collected for the state of AL, not the county. But at least I'm closer to getting it tagged/titled.

drivebymashing

Poor guy Im almost afraid to bid on anything. Im trying to buy a 5 ton in ohio private seller. I cant wait 10 thousand years for title paperwork through a goverment auction anymore.

Smokinyoda

Awesome im about 15 east of Asheville. Im still in the market for a 5 ton. Cool truck!!
If you want to drive a couple to see if you like the 250 or 8.3 better your more than welcome to stop by sometime. I think you might have came by a year or so ago and bought a set of NDT's I had left after I singled out my deuce.

drivebymashing

Yep I wanted to buy your deuce so bad when i saw it for sale. Crap the bed it was nice!!!. I drove a guy in weavervilles 8.3 with 16.00xs I would like to drive a 250 I would gladly pay for fuel. I still havent installed those tires yet. Mine are super bald now I can see the air in them. The front end slides around like crazy on wet pavement. This is on a private road of course I live .9 miles from work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks