• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question on getting a title for a Mk48/14

Spdracr

I think I might have posted my first post in the wrong place. I will try here. I have a MK48/14k. I am trying to apply thru Gov Planet to get a Florida title and then get it turned into an Oklahoma title. I have kinda figured out some things but my question is that the MK48/14 is a power unit trailer combo. I will never use the truck without the back half. And have read not to also. But do I use just the weight of the power unit with its VIN or do I combine the weights of the power unit and trailer. Not sure how to go about this. Has anybody figured this out or which is the best way to go about this. I am eventually going to farm tag the thing in Oklahoma so weight is really not a question once I get a title to tag the thing. Any ideas? Thanks...

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't speak towards advice specific to Oklahoma, but if, in the future, you were to sell the MK48 or MK14 separately, having a separate title for each would be a good thing to have.

Edited to add -

Or even if not selling them separately. Were I to purchase a MK48 and MK14 from someone, I would want two separate titles. Each vehicle has a VIN number.

Will GovPlanet provide two titles? They sold two vehicles...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks