• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1990 m923a2 stuck in 6x6

99nouns

Hello Rambo, welcome to the site.

How did you determine that your front axle is engaged?

Normally you neet to cut all 6 off the ground.
If you did that, please teach me too.

As far as the engagement switch at dash there also is an air switch at the transfer case which is a large washer connected to the Low Range arm below the cab, that switch might be stuck, if no problem there than you have to check the air cylinders on the transfer case.

PS also people here likes you to use your first post to be introducing your self before jumping into all the other fun problems...

Last edited:

MarcusOReallyus

You will probably find you'll get better results on forums if you post in the correct place. There is a forum for 5 tons. This forum is for "Forum Tips and Tricks". Not many people pay attention to what's here.

Rmtaunton

If it has always been this way your air lines going to tcase are backwards , common problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks