• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for salvage yards around Houston Tx

Theodgeman

Looking for a salvage yard near Houston? I have searched and every one I fined is five plus hours away looking for m35a2 parts. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only surplus yard in Houston was Houston Truck and Equipment at 6717 Long Drive. They closed about 10 years ago. I ended up with lots of the inventory, which I have yet to sort through. PM me with what you are looking for, I may have it. I am south of Houston.

foster6234

Im stationed in San Antonio and currently looking for a GM Dana 60 front axle and Corporate 14 bolt rear axle with 4.56 gears with the detroit locker. If anyone has them??

charlesmann

Red River Equipment in Texarkana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any idea if they are still open for business? Only thing I can is some old FB pages and no web link. I am planning on going up there this wkend to visit a friend from the army and his brother. 1 of them currently works at RRAD, so I will inquire with him if he can get me connected for parts and especially tires.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any idea if they are still open for business? Only thing I can is some old FB pages and no web link. I am planning on going up there this wkend to visit a friend from the army and his brother. 1 of them currently works at RRAD, so I will inquire with him if he can get me connected for parts and especially tires.
Very much so, better than ever, even have an ebay store now. Not open on weekends. New Boston is also home to the Feltz tire empire.

charlesmann

Very much so, better than ever, even have an ebay store now. Not open on weekends. New Boston is also home to the Feltz tire empire.
I did come across the feltz tire on eBay, but it something about being somewhere in cold Midwest so I moved on. Not worried if they would be open when I go up this wkend. I’m going to visit friends, but I can do a drive by and see if there is something that catches my eye.
I want the 16.R20 hemtt tires, but I may get their little brother 395/85/R20s. 1 of my wreckers gets delivered by a rollback trailer (not running, missing 1 tire/rim and has 2 flats) and I’m gonna drive the other wrecker home, but the spare is flat (not worried bout that) and the tires are worn down a good bit, but still have enough lug to pass inspection.

Thanks for the info. I’ll check them out on eBay. With them only 5hrs away, that’ll give me a sec reason to visit the friends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks