• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for salvage yards around Houston Tx

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I did come across the feltz tire on eBay, but it something about being somewhere in cold Midwest so I moved on. Not worried if they would be open when I go up this wkend. I’m going to visit friends, but I can do a drive by and see if there is something that catches my eye.
I want the 16.R20 hemtt tires, but I may get their little brother 395/85/R20s. 1 of my wreckers gets delivered by a rollback trailer (not running, missing 1 tire/rim and has 2 flats) and I’m gonna drive the other wrecker home, but the spare is flat (not worried bout that) and the tires are worn down a good bit, but still have enough lug to pass inspection.

Thanks for the info. I’ll check them out on eBay. With them only 5hrs away, that’ll give me a sec reason to visit the friends.
They are located in Marshfield Wisconsin. The sort and ship yard is located just off base in New Boston before it is sent north. You have to make arrangements during the week to see if he will be there or not. he travel, alot

charlesmann

Very much so, better than ever, even have an ebay store now. Not open on weekends. New Boston is also home to the Feltz tire empire.
Not seeing red river on eBay and the only feltz tire I’m coming across is in marshfield, wi sold by hotrod something.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not seeing red river on eBay and the only feltz tire I’m coming across is in marshfield, wi sold by hotrod something.
They have a yard there. Google search provides you with Rodney's cell number. He can arrange on when he is in new Boston for any sales there.

jmpogue89

If you haven been by the National United States Armed Forces Museum come by and see us. We are located at 8611 Wallisville Rd in Houston. That is in the NE 610 loop area around the tank farms. The cross streets are McCarty and Wallisville. Lots of good guys who maintain their own vehicles that are part of the museum. We are a working museum so most of our stuff runs and drives.

Firehound

I just stopped by today, and dropped off an application!!

I did come across the feltz tire on eBay, but it something about being somewhere in cold Midwest so I moved on. Not worried if they would be open when I go up this wkend. I’m going to visit friends, but I can do a drive by and see if there is something that catches my eye.
I want the 16.R20 hemtt tires, but I may get their little brother 395/85/R20s. 1 of my wreckers gets delivered by a rollback trailer (not running, missing 1 tire/rim and has 2 flats) and I’m gonna drive the other wrecker home, but the spare is flat (not worried bout that) and the tires are worn down a good bit, but still have enough lug to pass inspection.

Thanks for the info. I’ll check them out on eBay. With them only 5hrs away, that’ll give me a sec reason to visit the friends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks