• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV/FMTV Quick Parts Reference Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U0XMs6blh-7a6B3IIe-A7GKcAHEj5-6hZEghH_jddgw/edit#gid=0

I just started doing this tonight. I have about 3 or 4 hours into it so far. I am going thru threads and pulling up part numbers people have posted as well as running NSN's myself. If you have any to ad to this please PM it to me. Like in the other threads it keeps getting page after page and then the link gets moved around for the parts page. I will update it as I get parts or I make time to work on it. After awhile the numbers will make you cross-eyed.

Wes

Last edited:

dronsen

Wes-

This is awesome. Do you want to make it available to edit so other uses here can contribute? Would love to have a complete list. Do you have brake pads by any chance?

Thank you!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If something needs to be added it can be pm'd to me and i will add it. I don't like to leave it open to edit cause then its a free for all or some part numbers arent sourced the same. If you have an nsn for it i can cross it on the brake pads.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The U Joint is R279 X or 1610 series. FYI

That is why it says above to PM me with the part number to make changes or additions. I do not have an LMTV so I do not check this section often. I only update the parts spreadsheets as I have time or enough parts to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks