• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

antenna mount

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What is the outer piece on this antenna mount? Is it some kind of guard to protect the base or is it (part of ) an entirely different mount off of a different vehicle (picture courtesy H1crwchf)?

And does anyone have one they want to get rid of? :D

Attachments

Last edited:

sgtrisk

I'm going to do something completely unorthodox...

I'm going to mount a pipe in the gun ring mount on the side of the cab, and put my vhf antenna on that. I'd actually like to get some sort of telescoping mast to put there so that when I'm set up in CP mode I can just run the antenna up.

bugs

hey spent shell, check out ricks mount on his duece. i plan on doing mine the same way, behind the drivers side cab door on the bed. its convienant to run wire to the cab if you plan on getting a radio. we are using the prc 77 i thilnk there are about six of us in our club (and yours) that have them. see u at next metting.....tom

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What is the outer piece on this antenna mount? Is it some kind of guard to protect the base or is it (part of ) an entirely different mount off of a different vehicle (picture courtesy H1crwchf)?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? :D

I apologize for the shameless bump.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I have two sincgars base and antennas. Cant say what vehicle one fell off of but they arent too expencive on the other side.

One on the drivers finder , a little differnt than pictured and another on the side of the bed. Ill snap a few pics if you want.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

Clinto,

That is a brush guard, most likely from an M715. I have a few if you are interested. PM me.

5tonpuller

Hi all.
Who deals in old radios? I have some old stuff to get ride of. I am told it is WWII and Korea stuff. Did work when it was pulled long ago. PM me. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks