• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rolling chassie

macibell111

finally a very dim light at the end of a long tunnel.finally got to this point of the rebuild have all the rest of the big ticket items paid for so i am ready and excited to proceed.i have learned alot about these gpw.s and willys.and willing to learn alot more,found out i have to rebuild my steering gear so that is amother new edevor i will start this week.just got the tires mounted on the wheels today ,what a job cleaning the combat wheels.i still have to do the spare.thanks for all the help so far on the forum.

Attachments

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that looks great! Sure is nice to see it with the body off and ready to receive the drive train. I have a non military truck in the same stage.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks