• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have v-100 Parts!

panzerbob

We are stripping out parts from our museum's V-100 to clean it up for a static display. I caught the maintenance guys who are painting throwing away lots of parts, so I grabbed what I could and hopefully we can get these to people who need them! Right now I have a complete radiator assembly, complete steering column with wheel, and an engine fan, unfortunately they took the running engine and transmission and cut it in half, and scrapped it :mad:

I've got about a week till they weld it up, (stupid state musuem regulations) If your looking for a part let me know ASAP and I can see if we have it. I cant seem to get my pictures uploaded today, pm me and I can send them.

If your interested in trading, the musuem really needs some PRC-25, PRC-77, PRC-8 radios, and we are looking for a good working PVS-5 NVG.

Let me know, parts are in NM

panzerbob

I tried to argue to keep it running, it was going great when we acquired it, but I was overruled. :p At least it will run again through someone's project.

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
has anyone heard from him, I sent a PM on G503 but have not heard back. I'm interested in the ammo can holders and a few of the internal items associted with the turret basket.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any photos of your V100 since it became a static display? You didn't happen to grab any extra parts out of it did you?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks