• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stig

Anyone who has bobbed their Deuce or have spare Deuce parts sitting around I need at least 2 rear upper spring mounds (4 to be safe) with good wear pads on them please.
Picture of what I need included.

Top Rear Axle Spring Bracket.jpg

oops forgot to add.. looking for a good cab hardtop kit.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be bringing much this year since I'll have a decent load on the way back. Anything listed here is only coming if prepaid. I'll send pictures of whatever you want if you need more. Anything I sell in the classifieds can also be brought. Always open to trades...

Used 3 color camo M939 complete soft top with frame work and Super Rope. Everything is here to install on a truck. No leaks but the front seam came apart as most do. I repaired it with 3M emblem tape and heat to insure a good bond, and it was still solid over a year and a half later. When the windshield was replaced a couple months back I also replaced the tape. The Super Rope is still stretchy and can be reused. $175

20160809_194502.jpg

Used M939 complete windshield assembly. Includes outer frame, both inner windshields and all attachments except wiper motors. Driverside windshield is cracked in the lower right corner. I'll add some pictures later. Inner windshield seals were replaced about 4 months back. $100 SOLD

NOS Dual Gerry Can holders from armored vehicles. I have 2 of these. These are made to be mounted on a flat surface and are made of 1/4" steel. $50 a piece

20160809_194539.jpg

NOS 325' of 7/8" military surplus wire rope on the spool. Still covered in preservative and wrapped in plastic. I will sell the whole spool or will sell halves. PM for price and length needs.

I'll post more stuff as I come across it.

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to buy some Goodyear MVT 395/85R20 tires for my LMTV. OK with wheels and CTIS if price is right.

Looking for parts and pieces for AT-1011 antenna.

Bob

goldneagle

Want to buy some Goodyear MVT 395/85R20 tires for my LMTV. OK with wheels and CTIS if price is right.

Looking for parts and pieces for AT-1011 antenna.

Bob
I have 1 in stock NOS. Asking $225 for it. Need to get someone to bring it to the rally. Ask timntrucks or juanprado or CSM Davis.

mdmorganwife

Hey guys, We will be bringing some stuff. But the big things are the M1009 cucv and our M105 trailer.
1984 M1009 military blazer 6.2L V8 diesel for sale. It has new tires, new glow plugs, and new batteries. Also have a new passenger inner fender that will go with it. Has a spin on fuel filter. Engine runs great. Has minor leaks like all old trucks do. $2500
M105 Has bows with crane in the back for $600 with crane or $500 with out crane. I will throw in the cover with it but the front panel lost its stitches, so it needs to be restitched but is in really good shaped. Anymore questions PM me or Mdmorgan

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks