• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cherry Point, NC Pickup

BadRobot

Did someone pickup item(s) at Cherry Point, NC with GP before? What experience do you have with POC there? Here is my experience. I won an item and had to pick it up at Cherry Point, NC. I made a payment for the item and asked a customer service to schedule for a pickup. The CS said I had to contact POC and he just gave me the POC name and phone number. I called POC and scheduled for a date. He said it had to be Thursday between 8AM - 12:30PM only. I was OK with that. So I asked another question, "do I have to get any background check before getting into the base"? He said no, just bring car registration, insurance and driver license. Everything looked good to me. When I showed up at the pass office on the scheduled date, my name was not on the list. I called his phone number and I got a message that he was on vacation. His message provide a name and phone number for his backup. So I called his backup. The backup POC had no idea about my pickup schedule. Then I called GP customer service. The first CS who answered my call said "nothing he could not do anything. I had to call POC". I said, "POC is on vacation". The CS said I had to come back later. He even said he did not see my schedule for pickup that day. WOW. I had to drive 6 hours from MD to Cherry Point, NC for nothing! Then I just hang up and made another call to GP CS. I got another CS guy. He was very helpful. He made a couple phone calls and asked backup POC to meet me there if I could wait for 2 hours. I had no problem and it was better than 12 hours round trip. What's a relieve. I have another item to pickup at Cherry Point, NC again. I made a payment and asked CS to schedule the pickup date. He called POC and confirmed 7/21. I also asked for confirmation. I scheduled for a truck to pick it up. However, the truck driver called me today to reschedule the pickup date due to unexpected repair. I called GP CS. She said I had to call POC and gave me the POC name and phone number which is the same guy who went on vacation last time. I left 2 voice messages today but I have not received a call back yet. What is the worst customer service I have never deal with. I will wait until tomorrow and call again. Anyone has a good experience or you know someone that really do his job? Can I still back out and just pay the fee? I am no longer do business with GP. I hope GP read this and straight thing out. Otherwise, I wish the government get a new auctioneer next time or at the end of the contract.

drivebymashing

Felix with Govplanet around that location or He used to be... Is a super fantastic guy. I picked up a trailer there he helped me hook it up wire the lights and remove the cargo cover for transport. The pickup times kind of screwed me I had to leave at 3am to be there between their hours. My dad had a military ID had no problem getting on base. I also will never do buisness with them. Not becuase of that becuase of the lies and being jerked around for 2.5 months for a titling document. All is good I learned my lesson no hard feelings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks