• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about a "kinda threating" form received in the mail

BRob18E

I have a quick question, as I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I purchased a HMMWV 4 months ago and have been waiting on my EUC and today I received a form that basically said I would be put in prison if I sold my vehicle to anyone overseas. I have two ways to look at this and one is good so I really don't know how to take it. I'm thinking this is just a general letter they send out to anyone that is applying for an EUC and to me, that's good news as that means they are finally getting around to processing my EUC. Or I can take it as for some reason they think I am a threat to selling my items to someone overseas. I can't think of a reason why they would think that so I'm just asking all of my fellow forum members if you have received this form as well? Then I would know it's a normal form.

Thanks all that reply

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's just a reminder of the restrictions you signed for when the original EUC application was prepared. Do not sell it to a foreign entity.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'd call and ask GL or GP(whoever you got it from) whats going on with the paperwork. I had something like this happen back when GL was the only game, had I waited, I'd have never gotten my crap.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
PM me the item number if you got that letter you should be approved. We have had instances where we havent been notified of certain approvals before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks