• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

turn buttons

N1265

I did not see the correct design from sailrite and WeeBee don't return my call, so I contacted some suppliers online with the NSN number. one wanted $190 for 32 and another wanted $360 for 32. Needless to say I am not paying any where that price. If any of you guys see these things sitting in a surplus store please let me know.

Many Thanks,

florky

look at this item on fleabay It's the one I ordered for my rig 272171830380
$16 for a 10 pack with free shipping
(not selling - not allialiated, satisified user)

jpg

I did not see the correct design from sailrite and WeeBee don't return my call, so I contacted some suppliers online with the NSN number. one wanted $190 for 32 and another wanted $360 for 32. Needless to say I am not paying any where that price. If any of you guys see these things sitting in a surplus store please let me know.
Can you post photos of exactly what you want?

N1265

Can you post photos of exactly what you want?

Here is a link to a similar item from west marine, The difference is that instead of having a wood screw post, the one I am looking for has a 1/4-20 machined screw post ( same as a 1/4-20 bolt ) that bolts on the side rails with a nut on the back side. I destroyed the old ones taking them off to repaint the rails. I will see if the ones on the tailgate rail are the same and try to post a picture of them.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-...steel-tapping-screws--P008680035?recordNum=12

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks