• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this WW2?

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCF1470.jpgDSCF1471.jpg Ah, there it is, International on the side of the hood......should wear my glasses more often. It's not as nice as the power wagon, but could still be brought back or parted. The M-37 with the tow boom is at another yard in town, and it looks like a 40s Autocar truck behind it.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the third picture, I see a triangle on the passenger door. I wonder if this truck was used for Civil Defense.
I noticed the markings on the door as well, and they could be Civil Defense. I'll be going to the county office tomorrow to see if I can locate the owners of the property.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks