• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Take a look at her in French Camp Please

MilitaryRestoration

Let me know if you are going to French Camp any time soon, would be awesome if someone could take a peek and let me know anything i may need to know ahead of time. Thanks

Attachments

KaiserM109

It probably has a dead pair of batterys because you can see in pic 5249466 that the auxillary power switch is on and pic 5249367 shows all the dash gauges hard left. That means that the dash gauges and low air pressure alarm (if it is still hooked up) have been pulling power since it was parked.

The gauge that someone has circled in chalk is the temperature guage; maybe they are telling you that it is dead.

I'd be willing to take a chance that it is drivable with a jump, but don't count on the batteries taking and holding a charge. A pair of good sized automobile batterys will suffce as a temperorary replacement in warm weather. If you do decide to try to drive it home, have a backup plan in case you can't get it running.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks