• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have to move a Deuce about a thousand mile...

DinoAndrea

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving from New Orleans to Detroit. I'm trying to find a service that will move my amazing 1967 Kaiser Deuce for me. (I think I'll be deaf and crippled if I drive it up...)
Do any of you wonderful people know of a service that could help me with this? (That won't cost more than the truck cost) :-D

Thank you!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used Uship on moving an M920 from Sacramento CA to ND and the driver was absolutely great to work with, granted the distance is farther than your haul but I got it done for 4K. I would guess you could get this done for around 2500 to 3K? Good luck!
KK

dmetalmiki

Why not take up 73m89s offer to drive it there for you?, (as) I don't see a response from you to him..(yet). In any case, good luck with your move, and future.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ron if you drive it up you will go right past my place. Gimme a heads up and I'll buy lunch/dinner when you come through.

DinoAndrea

I know! I do like being employed though... Oil and gas tanked - so I'm going to work in automotive now! I'm actually working for the descendant of the company that made the axles for my deuce!

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Brian Stilwell of B&R trucking out of Flint, MI. He has moved an atv, Jeep, Deuce, and 5 ton for me more than a couple times and he always beat uShip rates. He's a great guy, he's usually booked but he'll work with you as best he can.

jerry v

Hey that maybee a tiny oversight . well welcome to (detroit):sad: I mean suburbs :whistle: cold winters, wet springs ,hot stickey summers ,bad lions football,but the great think is . . . . give me some time I will think of something:idea:lcannot wait to see your dueceaua:grd::beer::hammer::tin hat::wreckerman893::lost:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi Everyone,

I'm moving from New Orleans to Detroit. I'm trying to find a service that will move my amazing 1967 Kaiser Deuce for me. (I think I'll be deaf and crippled if I drive it up...)
Do any of you wonderful people know of a service that could help me with this? (That won't cost more than the truck cost) :-D

Thank you!
I can move it at the end of the month for a fairly reasonable price.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I was serious about driving it to its new ao, CALL me Ron, 703/389/6705, answered your pm but no response.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks