• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for info on Walter Kidde E32R2 flame thrower compressor

Wdr

So I recently bought 2 of these compressors. I've used the search here as well as general searches on google and have found nothing. They are both the same unit, 2500 psi portable compressors, engine driven, intended for filling pressure bottles on flamethrowers. All I have is nine pages of a TM included with the purchase. I'm wondering if anyone has any information or TM's for this unit or knows where I might find any? Thanks for any possible input.

Attachments

Last edited:

Isaac-1

There was a yahoo group that covered these, not sure how active it is now though. It had compressor in its name, not sure beyond that at the moment.

Wdr

Brian- thanks for the pointer, I actually have his book and had remembered after your suggestion. There is a CD of TM's included with the book that I just checked, it has minimal info on the compressors though. I sent him an email and will see if he has anythin.

And Isaac, I believe I've come across the group you speak of before but I did not see anything of it this time around.

Last edited:

Wdr

Just wanted to let you guys know I did hear back from Charlie, (Flamethrower Expert). He dose indeed have at least some, maybe all of the TMs for the compressors I have. Thanks everyone. I will report back when I have it running.

Wdr

Ever get this compressor going?
Unfortunately, no. I had actaully aquired two of them, a friend has the other. I believe they got the engine running but could not build air pressure.

I am currently living in an apartment and have all of my equipment in a conex, so have not been able to work on anything in the past year.

Wdr

Checked through my photos and I don’t think I’ve got any. I will probably be by the container in a month or so, I will try to get some if I can remember.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks