• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jwade goes above and beyond

Bikers33

Jwade is absolutely the best. He has helped me tremendously and others as well. He will go out of his way to ensure that customers are happy if the transaction goes sideways from GP. I hope that upper management at GovPlanet realize what they have in a person like Jwade. His honesty, integrity and willingness to help even though it is not his job, he does this because he wants to.. Jwade goes above and beyond .. I salute you Sir and thank you for helping the MV community. I hope that your bosses treat you with respect and I hope that they know that you are the biggest asset to their success, they are lucky to have you. Us too...

A Big Thank You to You Sir!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is very sad that the GP organization does not appear to be interested in their customer base but J. Wade does. A big Attaboy J. Wade but a big Shame On You to the GP organization as a whole.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I appreciate the kind words. Just glad I could help.
Make sure you print these threads out next time your review comes. Maybe the higher-ups don't realize the great asset you are. When I was in the corporate environment, they loved their friggin print outs and TPS reports! Its nice to be able to hand them stuff to read once in a while.

Bikers33

Make sure you print these threads out next time your review comes. Maybe the higher-ups don't realize the great asset you are. When I was in the corporate environment, they loved their friggin print outs and TPS reports! Its nice to be able to hand them stuff to read once in a while.
Most higher-ups I have dealt with in the corporate environment can only read if Crayon is used....... Unless the higher-ups have eaten the Crayons first....

Bikers33

Thank You for your continued support Jwade, I have confirmation that my Title has finally arrived in my home town. Now just waiting for the final delivery the next business day. You have been instrumental in keeping a customer around to bid another day. Keep the faith brothers and sisters, all things do work out in the end. I salute you Jwade, thank you Sir for helping us all out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks