• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MC-2A CFM at lower pressure

kassim503

Hey guys,

Its been a long time since ive had green stuff, but lately ive been considering picking up a MC-2A IR compressor at auction. At 15CFM @ 200 PSI its definitley good enough to drive my air tools, but I was wondering how its capabilities are at blowing out my sprinkler system? I was thinking of running off the 3/8 airline as the feed at max psi, and stepping it down with a regulator to ~50 psi where it will go into the system? All of the zones have about 6-7 PGP style heads. I was wondering if this would be able to maintain pressure without having to use a tank as a accumulator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks