• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement access doors for MEP-803a

Hello

[The guy that I was buying the unit from was a scammer. If you know anyone that wants to deal with Federalexchange in Alabama
Unless you go there to see what your buying don't due it.
I want to thank you for your help and time with looking for the door .If I need anything for my other 803a that I have I will check with you.
Thanks Jerry Patenaude

jamawieb

Does anyone else have the right hand door available (starter side)? Just got a unit in with the door missing.

Thanks,
Jimmy

bigtoyz

I am looking for a control panel door and the right side (standing at the control panel of the unit). I need all of the hardware for both doors as well. Shipping isn't a problem as I can have them picked up through my UPS account. Thanks

USAMilRet

OK. Then I need the door for the left side of the engine compartment, the door with the storage rack on the inside. I also need the two hinges and bolts/nuts/washers for the hinges. I have the slide component. Oh, in camo preferred.......ha ha.......

Seriously, any door color will do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks