• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Shout Out To Floridianson

FloridaAKM

I have to stop & thank Floridianson for donating a set of 2-395x20 Goodyear LMTV tires, rims & CTIS gear to me for a spare in case I have a flat. He even delivered them to my hide a away next to the swamp. Gotta give him credit for even finding the place; Fed Ex can't! Thanks again

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I'd like to bring this thread back to say thanks to Floridianson for sending my m59 dump truck an early Christmas present: A set of pins that connect the hoist assembly to the bed. James took the time to remove these from a truck and then he shipped them, for no benefit to himself. Thanks again James for helping my m59 get that much closer to a complete truck.:beer:
IMG_3406.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would also like to add that James is an asset to our community with his technical and mechanical skills he shares with us!

I am also grateful for a pay it forward o ring for one of my wheels!

Hats off to you sir!:beer:

FloridaAKM

Another chapter on Floridianson opens, James came over today & dropped off a couple of Ibis Tek tow bars from GL in Jax, a large box of LMTV axle seals, filters & other PM parts for the truck; but here is where he excels again. He insisted that we get the M-1081 brakes unstuck & succeeded after 30 minutes of banging on the brake drums & rocking the truck back & forth till they let go. Major Kudos to him for that. Now the truck is mobile again. He didn't have to do that, but changed a lawn ornament into a functioning truck again.

I won a M-1082 out of Ft Bragg & the trucking company screwed around with pick up till the last day & then stiffed me. Another SS member in close to the base picked up the trailer from the base & stored it till I could arrange pickup. He also let me know that one tire was a leaker & needed replacing before recovery. James came over with his trailer this morning & we loaded one of the spares he gave me on his trailer so that he can go to North Carolina & pickup the M-1082, after changing that (really)heavy tire & bring it back to Florida. How many friends do you guys have that will go to that length to help you? James is part of the SS express that goes above & beyond. I am very lucky & blessed to have a friend like him to do that. What I really need, is a winning lottery ticket to give to him for all that he does. Thanks for all you do James. :grin:

jbayer

Back to the top for James.
I bought Four 1100r20 G177's, a new DS door, and two new Deuce windshields from James. He threw in four mounted Deuce tires so I could mount the G177's on, as well as tubes and flaps for the G177's. (Although I think the flaps are 900-20"s) not complaining.
Delivered to boot.
Thanks James, it was nice to meet you and your son.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks