• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Startiing Seperate threads on SEE bugs ?

peakbagger

Hi all, the SEE thread is getting huge and difficult to search through. I expect many new folks don't realize that their bug has been discussed multiple times. The alternative is to create separate threads that hopefully would be limited to one specific bug. I could definitely see one thread for the rat chewed wiring, one for the alcohol system problem, one for the non functioning differential locks, one for loss of fuel system prime, one about the hydraulic fan issue that creates and intermittent fuse loss.

Unfortunately unless they are moderated, I expect they will diverge quickly, the alternative to create a set of FAQs but that requires moderator time.

MrSEE

I realize this is an issue as well. I've had many problems while working on and selling these and have plenty to share. If we can get it better organized we'd all be better off. In the meantime I'll try to be somewhat systematic in any "problem" posts I create.

alpine44

How about starting new threads like "FLU419/SEE/HMMH - Fuel system troubleshooting" and editing the first post to compile the collective wisdom as it dribbles in? If deemed valuable, these threads could later be truncated and made a sticky by one of the mods.

I will start a few of these threads in a week or so when I get my first FLU419.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks