• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

driver door glass!!!

tigertank

i need a driver door glass somebody decided to bust mine out I guess they thought there was something to steal any help would be appreciated!!

FloridaAKM

Now you have a real problem in locating one. Is the truck a M-1078 or a different truck in the series? My issue was that my drivers window can prebusted down inside the door & the crank handle mechanism was removed!

sjohn116

If the above glass for sale has already been sold, does anyone have another driver's side door glass for sale? If LMTV772 still has the glass available, please PM me... mine is shattered and I too need a replacement.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it flat glass? If so, I can make them if I get dims/pattern.

Additional info: Is it tempered or Laminated? I can do both.

sjohn116

It appears to be flat on the passenger side, and based on the pile of glass bits in the door, it's tempered, not laminated. Does anyone have the dimensions/template from a previous encounter with the same issue?

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a local glass shop make some passenger windows out of flat glass for us. He sent them off to be tempered and with some silicone spray flat glass will work in a 1081 door but it's a little tight. The original is slightly curved but if you need to seal up cab and don't plan on rolling up and down a lot flat is easier and cheaper to find!

sjohn116

If Eastern has one In stock, take it no matter the price. These windows are worth their weight in gold due to the simple laws of supply v demand. Look at govplanet auctions...nearly EVERY m1081 is missing the drivers glass, at a minimum,
If not the entire door. And the latch. And the striker. And the door handle. These are clues to the bits that will cost you your first born child.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks