• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MUTT JEEPS FOR SALE

pa.rich

As I have said, my old M211 is for sale. A old korean war vet called me and is interested in seeing it. I sent him pics.BUT-- coinsidently I had met another man who was interested in buying my track loader , and he said he picked up 6 Mutts . 5 were cut and reassembled and they did a great job reassemling them. 4 are for sale, and 3 0ut of the 4 run. They are the independent suspension type that was pretty unstable and govt ordered them cut up. Well the veteran is far away and asked me to look at them and send pictures , so here they are. I wanted to share them with you guys.Funny how you meet neat people. The Vet wants a mut for his museum and the man with the mutts wants to make alittle profit to finance a missionary trip for this year. He donates his time running heavy equipment and fixing equipment to further the spreading of the gospel to tribes in Bolivia, Mexico Africa, etc. Let me know if you are interested, I didnt talk price cause I wasnt interested, but I would like to help him. Turns out his wife is a sister to an older lady in my church. Small world!

Attachments

poppop

I have a friend who wanted one at one time. These look to be in good shape and I would be curious as to what he wants for them if you can find out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the prices are reasonable, I might be interested in one.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: MUTT JEEPS FOR SALE

Yep! You missed the first sentence in the original post. He is selling his M211. The 151s belong to another guy.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: MUTT JEEPS FOR SALE

My experience is that you cannot give away a cut MUTT. I always factor that in whenever I bid or buy something...how easily I could get rid of it if I wanted to sell it. Figure that in when you are negotiating a price. I'd say that $3K or less would be reasonable. I've seen really nice, cut MUTTs for $4-5K.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: RE: MUTT JEEPS FOR SALE

jds15151 said:
OK, I guess I'm still missing it. These aren't CCKW's and neither is an M211!
Unless this whole thread has been moved from somewhere else, neither one of us has been paying attention. The whole thread is (now) under the M151 heading. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks