• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Drive

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When are we going to see the dollars on par with each other again? My 2yr upgrade just cost $40.46 Canadian.....which is $1539.67 Philippine pesos, $215.11 Danish Krone, $3540.66 Japanese Yen, $212.52 Chinese Yaun, $1865.18 Russian Ruble, $27,810.75 North Korean Won and $36,222.28 South Korean Won,,,,,,,which makes it look like I'm getting a real good deal.

.......and a thread bump reminder to get your membership soon or before you move to Korea!

Another Ahab

When are we going to see the dollars on par with each other again? My 2yr upgrade just cost $40.46 Canadian.....which is $1539.67 Philippine pesos, $215.11 Danish Krone, $3540.66 Japanese Yen, $212.52 Chinese Yaun, $1865.18 Russian Ruble, $27,810.75 North Korean Won and $36,222.28 South Korean Won,,,,,,,which makes it look like I'm getting a real good deal.

.......and a thread bump reminder to get your membership soon or before you move to Korea!
Is that deal come with Kimchi, or without?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

It is only
637.03 Mexican Peso

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mines coming up, and will be doin the "two year" thingie also...................too much fun here to let it slide! Tee-hee Tee-hee Tee-hee

The Stig

I'm glad this thread was at the top when I logged in. Sadly I didn't even know this was an option. I initially signed up (like most folks I assume) because I wanted, and was looking to purchase my first MV. Had it not been for the fantastic community here I would not have been able to educate myself so easily. I have met some of the most fantastic and helpful people since joining. So its the least I can do to help support the community here. Thank you everyone for all that you do.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A permanent and temporary "jobs available" and/or a "people available" section might be of interest.

I'd pay an experienced person to adjust my M931A2 engine (fuel) and tranny (shifting).

towns03

this is the wrong thread, I know, but your PM box is full and I have some questions for you re: your 931 for sale. please shoot me a pm or email.

TIA

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your profile shows the 4 stars over the avatar. I'm guessing you can also see the mess hall section right?

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOOOO I got it to work and signed up for a year (PayPal wouldn’t load if I selected two years but did when I selected one idk I hate technology).

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent mine to Chris by paypal and don't care if he buys his wife dinner with it. This is a great sight and been lots of help to me in all ways.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks