• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Drive

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Folks, we've been making improvements for the site over the past few months. Now we're looking to expand once again. We're looking to change our hosting to something a lot more stable. To help raise funds we've lowered membership for this month. For this month, year long subscriptions are $10 instead of $15 per year. ($20 for 2 years) I've also lowered vendor subscriptions as well.

This offer expires 9/30/2016.

What all do you get for upgraded membership? Increased PM box, access to the members only sections. Also we're looking to expand membership incentives, those are still in the works and will be announced later. (Looking at insurance companies, MVPA, and other things) Also, they'll be a new forum added in the members section related to firearms.

If you simply wish to toss a few bucks in to help us move to a better host, donations are accepted via paypal at: cstansbury@steelsoldiers.com

Thanks again for all of you who make this place great!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back when the premium membership started there was talk of a online store for licensed SS products such as shirts , mugs , bumper stickers ect. . It seems this would make a steady income to build a fund to keep improvements funded in the future along with the premium membership .

MtnSnow

Just renewed for another 2 years even though I wasn't going to expire until Feb 2017 :) But it's for a good site and good cause!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Folks, we've been making improvements for the site over the past few months. Now we're looking to expand once again. We're looking to change our hosting to something a lot more stable. To help raise funds we've lowered membership for this month. For this month, year long subscriptions are $10 instead of $15 per year. ($20 for 2 years) I've also lowered vendor subscriptions as well.

This offer expires 9/30/2016.

What all do you get for upgraded membership? Increased PM box, access to the members only sections. Also we're looking to expand membership incentives, those are still in the works and will be announced later. (Looking at insurance companies, MVPA, and other things) Also, they'll be a new forum added in the members section related to firearms.

If you simply wish to toss a few bucks in to help us move to a better host, donations are accepted via paypal at: cstansbury@steelsoldiers.com

Thanks again for all of you who make this place great!
You may not want to say, and that's OK...but is there a goal amount you are looking to achieve? Any idea on the cost of the proposed expansion/upgrades? Do we need hundreds? Thousands? Millions?:papabear:

PS...I would ask for a special deal on a 10 year subscription...but...I'm afraid I might die before then...:whistle:

Last edited:

infidel got me

Just sent mine-- anyone that has been on this site has gained more knowledge than the cost of a year membership. Pull out those wallets and lets fund the cause. Keep up the good work.

Another Ahab

I'll kick in something as part of a general fund;

- Can you post an address here for an old school check, please?

This should work
Steel Soldiers LLC
2317 Hilltop Dr
Bremen, GA 30110

Last edited by a moderator:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Re-up, Re-up? You're crazy! Re-up, Re-up? You're outa your mind!" (that one's for Papa Bear)

Okay, so I'm crazy. Two more years.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just renewed my premium membership for another two years. Now it expires on 5/13/2020!!! I appreciate all of the hard work that goes in to keeping Steel Soldiers rolling. :)
[thumbzup]

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I just renewed three weeks ago for full price. It seems I'm always too late or too early. I suppose I can go the route like Mntsnow or ODFever, and buy additional years...

Last edited:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Think of it this way, Valence. The couple extra pennies you shelled out already will assist Drew with migrating the servers to another host. Sign up for two more years. The extra $20 is well worth it!! :)

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't due until the end of 2017, but renewal just adds the new years onto the end of your current date. So do it, even if you're not due!

Cheers

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WOW!! I just checked and my membership expires in November.:roll:

The "thingy" will only let you re-up for 2 years (or maybe it will only let me)rofl.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks