• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Drive

Flyingvan911

No tote bags or CD's by obscure music groups? No interesting shows being interrupted every few minutes. (He, he.) I guess I'll get a membership anyway.

Another Ahab

Thanks patracy for all you do for this site and all us MV guys. Signed up for 2 years.
I'll kick in something as part of a general fund;

- Can you post an address here for an old school check, please?

This should work
Steel Soldiers LLC
2317 Hilltop Dr
Bremen, GA 30110
I just posted up an ante through the U.S. Mail.

The membership cost for what the site gives is so plain reasonable that I don't feel a need to go after a discount. But always glad to help out when that's what's needed.
Thanks, patracy for all your behind-the-scenes hard work; and the mods and everybody else who kicks in. :beer:

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
Same here. So much information to give and get. Free accounts are nice, but real membership here is great. [thumbzup]

and thank you for all the back behind the scenes work you do.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sent mine in, has someone said something on The Facebook steelsoldiers page?

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok... Well, like it or not, you have me for at least 2 more years. The wealth of information on this site is well worth it! Thanks to all for everything that you do! Keep it up!

lonesouth

Just joined. I've learned more on here already than the cost of the membership, though I am really concerned about it. Kinda like a discount pack of cigarettes, get em hooked cheap, then WHAM, soon there will be HMMVs and M35s sucking at the savings account. I fear that SS is a gateway to a dark place...dark green that is :-D

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, lonesouth! :) OD is stronger than the most potent drug. OD Fever is incurable, and I can tell you already have a bad case. I mourn the loss of the green from your wallet, but I celebrate the OD iron that will soon fill up your driveway, garage, shed, back yard, side yard, and even living room!
:mrgreen: :cookoo::jumpin::whistle:[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks