• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership Drive

Another Ahab

i guess I might as well go for the two year re-up also. Nothing to lose. The regular fee is a bargain, and that makes this deal a killer.

Can you post the program again here with a snail-mail address, please?

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm 59 years old. I love this site but I hate computers. I've tried, my wife has tried and we can't find where we need to go to sign up for the 2 year deal. It's embarrassing and it pizzzzes me off. Thank you

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for two and remember years ago when we had the Gold and Platinum membership where 100 bucks was spent. If there is a money problem then for 10 or 20 bucks that is nothing and members need to stand up. Tanks for a great sight.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really hope we have to put up with you for a lot longer than 2 years, papabear. We need ya here, alive and kicking!!! :)

Another Ahab

Well, if any of us drop dead before the memberships expire we can still post by Ouija Board:

- I'm guessing CARNAC's the best to take those messages.

He's already kind of "tuned", you know?!

ouija-gif-31.gif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks