• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pioneer tool rack difference?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I notice there are 2 different under the bed pioneer tool rack tray/holders part number 12340288 & 12340289.

What is the difference in them?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not see that. I just saw the bracket that it nestles into on the cross member. What is the other style?

I saw both styles on ebay and trying to figure out which to buy? I have found the Kascar brackets to use with an airlift bumper upgrade I am doing to retain use of the rack.

Thanks for your help!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the 12340288 is used for the original bumper or mwo towing upgrade.

The airlift bumper requires the 12340289 as it nestles into the diagonal inner braces.

If you have a 12340288 it can be converted easily to a 12340289 by adding 2 angle brackets $4 each from kascar. 5583234 L, 5583235 R

Attachments

ElKapetan

Hummer 4.jpgHummer 1.jpgHummer 2.jpgHummer 3.jpgJust finished adding airlift bumper to A1, now can’t get shovel to fit. Shovel blade hits the diagonal bumper braces and frame when I try to latch the rack, can’t find good pics to show how supposed to fit. Using newer rack for Airlift, standard shovel. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks