• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Cleared today.....m1038 coming home Friday. Thanks to JWADE.

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to jwade. I contacted him today via pm. He checked into it and got the paperwork rolling. Notice to others wanting things to move along. There are no EUC miracles. I am in 14 weeks, all my paperwork was in order and I have made myself not bug anyone. I have only made 2 calls, 5 days apart to check status. I admit that I was getting frustrated, but today I am all smiles. I have the f250 fueled up and the 8 foot by 25 foot triple axle farm trailer ready to head to Fayetteville, NC early Friday morning.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, good luck.

Please note for Fayetteville pickups, Fort Bragg, effective TODAY, has closed Bragg Blvd. from Butner Road to the golf course. If you are coming in from North (that is Hwy 87 or 210) you will be FORCED to go onto Hwy 210/Manchester Road, and then will have to get on Hwy 295 (soon to be I-295) to go over to Bragg Blvd to enter via Knox Gate for Truck inspection, If you are required. You are NOT able to get to All American (until about December) where you need to go to pickup a visitors pass.

AA Auto/AAA Towing has not changed locations. Just ensure you schedule.

I was glad to read this. I just purchased my 1st HMMWV from IP last week from Ft. Bragg, a M1038 also. Being my first EUC submission, I was told 8-12 weeks, so seeing 14 weeks makes me cringe! On the plus side, it allows me 14 weeks to find affordable transportation to St. Louis.

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please make sure you contact the guys at the location to schedule a pickup time. It's best to keep them happy!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks