• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

work in progress.

MattL

Bumping this old thread back to the top- are you using 37" Humvee tires/ wheels with your 4" lift?

I'm trying to convince myself that this is a good idea. What lift kit did you use?

One of my rear springs has a broken leaf in it and needs to be replaced, and my tires are shot. I'm trying to convince myself that 37" tires and a 4" lift kit are a good idea...

Thanks!

-Matt

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bumping this old thread back to the top- are you using 37" Humvee tires/ wheels with your 4" lift?

I'm trying to convince myself that this is a good idea. What lift kit did you use?

One of my rear springs has a broken leaf in it and needs to be replaced, and my tires are shot. I'm trying to convince myself that 37" tires and a 4" lift kit are a good idea...

Thanks!

-Matt
Sounds good to me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks